It is easy to make a reservation with Friday Harbor Lights just fill out our online rental application, AFTER you check
for room availability and read our policies. You may check for availability of the dates you wish to rent at Friday Harbor Lights,by clicking here:
Please carefully read the policies below and then click on the link to fill out the online application.
1. All reservations are accepted subject to availability and changes that may be beyond control of Friday Harbor
Lights. Changes that could effect your reservation, but are not limited to, damage to the rental property which make
it unsuitable for occupancy. Our liability is limited to the return of your deposit and any rental payments made, regardless of the reason for the unsuitable occupancy.
2. The Applicant agrees to take full financial responsibility for the actions and/or damage caused by any member of their party, or invited guests.
3. We do require deposits , you are subject to damage repairs or replacement so please
be considerate and leave our home as you would your own home. Renters are requested to leave the dishes clean and replaced in the cabinet. Bedding should be bundled on top of bed and trash must be taken outside to the receptacle at the top of the stairs. If your rental home is left excessively dirty or littered you will be charged an additional cleaning fee from the deposit..if you leave it like you are suppose to we will refund your damage fee within 10 days of departure by check. We no longer accept Credit Cards. All NSF check are charged $25.00 service fee.
4. Reservation: We will send you a confirmation in the regular mail. Please sign and return this signed rental
agreement with your reservation payment. We will hold your reservation for a maximum of 10 days, pending receipt
of this payment. We accept personal/Company Checks and money orders
5. Cancellation of Reservations:
Refunds: Please understand that you are making a guaranteed reservation. We understand that sometimes it is necessary to change or cancel a reservation. Prior to 60 days of arrival date, any changes to a reservation will be assessed a $75.00 fee, cancelation . Cancelation of 30 days prior of arrival date will be assessed the full booking/damage fee. If cancellation is less than two weeks before arrival and we are unable to re-lease the reserved property, the full payment will be forfeited. Notice of any cancels must be in writing, fax, mail or email to our office. We make every effort to re-lease the reserved property and if able to do so will refund the portion re-rented.. We make every effort to keep our property comfortable for all of our guests. We are pet-free and use Pine sol, bleach and Windex to clean, if you have any allergies let us know. Some rooms do have feather pillows. Allergies not disclosed before arrival will not be allowed as a reason to cancel your confirmed reservation. We want your stay to be a wonderful experience so help us know your needs. Refunds will be refunded within 10 days of your stay if you complete your stay with us and leave the place as agreed in the rental form.
6. Holdover Tenancy: is permitted only with approval of Friday Harbor Lights and availability of rental. Rent will be
7. Inventory: Inventory is completed for each home before your arrival and inventoried upon your departure. Any
8. Non-smoking and No Pets: All of Friday Harbor Lights rentals are pet free and smoking permitted outside only.
We request that you respect these rules.
9. Boat Dock: The boat dock is for the enjoyment of our guests only, no extra overnight guests will be allowed. To connect to Power and/or water is $10.00 per night extra. Boat washing is not allowed. If you are bringing your boat please inform us when you make your reservations. Boat dock is first come, first serve. There is no charge for using
the dock if you do not connect to power/water. Your boating friends are welcome to stop by and dock if the dock is open. Please limit their stay as short as you can. They are not paying guest so please do not let them take baths or you will be charged for this.
10. Please respect quite hours between 10 P.M. & 7 A.M., respect that you are sharing outside faculties with others. Friday Harbor Lights is not responsible for personal tenant items lost or misplaced by tenants.
11. Occupancy: Renter should understand that the property is intended to be used by the maximum specified number of persons shown above and allowed for the property they are renting. Inclusion of additional persons beyond the specified maximum, could result in extra charges and could result in early termination of your rental period without refund of rental fees paid. Water is very scarce on San Juan Island, therefore the renter must understand that this property is intended to be used by the maximum specified number of persons shown in your contract.
12. Check-In/Check-out: Check in is 3:00 P.M. -5:00 P.M. Please notify us if you anticipate arriving later than 5:00
P.M. Check-out is 10:00 A.M. No exceptions. Time is needed to prepared the property for the next guests.
Please fill out the application and click the "Submit" button.
We will contact you with your reservation confirmation and send you two copies of the contract. You will need to sign one contract and send it back to us and keep the second copy for your records. Please mail our copy to:
Friday Harbor Lights
Call us with any questions or concerns : 360-378-4317
reproduced in any form without written consent from the website owner.